List Price: $49.99
Sale Price: Too low to display.
We're selling one of this rare treasure! , one gal plant.
- A relatively tasteless berry with an amazing side-effect. After eating one miracle fruit, sour things will instantly taste sweet.
- Eating even the sourest of lemons, one will taste only sugary sweetness. The effect lasts an hour or two. The miracle fruit is a remarkable natural sweetener that is virtually unknown to much of the world. Easily container grown.
- Miracle Fruit ('Fruta Milagrosa') is the fruit of a small tree native to Africa, Synsepalum dulcificum. It belongs to the Sapotaceae Family, and it's related to the abiu (Pouteria cainito), the níspero or sapodilla, the famous mamey zapote, and the purple and green caimitos.
- The fruit is a small bright red, ellipsoid berry approximately 2 to 3 cm long and containing a single seed. Although not sweet itself, when a single fruit is eaten and the fleshy pulp allowed to coat the taste buds of the tongue and inside of the mouth, an extraordinary effect occurs. The fruit will now allow one to eat a slice of lemon or lime without wincing. The marvelous aroma and inherent sweetness of the citrus remains but the sourness is almost completely covered.
- Hardy Zone 10 and higher.
9GreenBox - Rare Miracle Fruit Make Sour Foods Becomes Sweet Live Plant 1.0 out of 5 based on ratings. 0 user reviews
9GreenBox 9GreenBox - Rare Miracle Fruit Make Sour Foods Becomes Sweet Live Plant We're selling one of this rare treasure! , one gal plant. $49.99 http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51pwAT%2BEAfL._SL160_.jpghttp://www.miracleberrytablets.net/9greenbox-rare-miracle-fruit-make-sour-foods-becomes-sweet-live-plant-small/